Ultralit Hard Cure 2in1 curing agent (30L)
Ultralit Hard Cure is a water-based 2 in 1 product which acts as a curing agent and at the same time as high solid lithium densifier used to cure, densify, harden, dustproof new or existing concrete floors. Film-forming polymer content protects the fresh concrete from fast water evaporation and later on keeps the concrete safe from staining. Active lithium content comes into chemical reaction with concrete components and form insoluble calcium silicate hydrate (CSH) that increases surface hardness, reduces dusting, makes maintenance of the floor easy.
- 2 in 1: curing and hardening at the same time.
- Perfect curing properties.
- High active content – 17.5%.
- Active ingredients: 100% of total solids.
- Fast hardening and dustproofing – days instead of months.
- Can be applied to concrete of any age.
- Excellent penetration: 2-8 mm on steel trowled concrete.
- Increases abrasion resistance by 15-40%.
- Does not contribute to surface ASR or promote crazing.
- Good stain and water resistance.
- Very fast application: minutes instead of days.
- Absolutely “GREEN” and Planet Safe, water based.
ESTIMATED COVERAGE RATES
Freshly placed concrete: 7-13 m2/L (70-130 mL/m2).
Steel troweled old concrete: 5-10 m2/L (100-200 mL/m2).
Polished concrete: 10-20 m2/L (50-100 mL/m2).
Buy now, get next day